Android kiosk mode features
▪ Kiosk policies for single app and multi-app lockdown.
▪ Can disable hardware and software buttons to prevent users from using these keys to break out of kiosk mode.
▪ Peripheral controls – Volume and brightness controls along with network and app-based restrictions.
▪ Web kiosk settings – allow users to access only a set of websites which are whitelisted by the organization. There is a lot of Advanced options for WebView to build a perfect website kiosk.
▪ Android kiosk browser – Hexnode browser can tie over the limitations of WebView such as no address bar, inability to […] Read more