At a Glance
To meet the demands of an increasingly mobile workforce, the new Galaxy XCover 5 is suitable for field and industrial work, with comprehensive dust and water protection.
The Galaxy XCover 5 is designed for the field and factory, combining durability with comfort to create a device that is elegant and easy-to-hold while still being strong enough to handle harsh industrial situations. It’s designed to fuel today’s mobile company, with enhanced touch sensitivity for usage with gloves and an easy-to-charge, removable battery for all-day productivity.
Built for Tough Environments
- Enhanced shock absorption – withstand drops of up to 1.5 meters
- IP68-rated dust and water resistance
- Glove Touch feature increases touch sensitivity
- Equipped with the powerful Exynos 850 processor
- 4GB RAM and up to 64GB internal storage
- The long-lasting, replaceable 3,000mAh battery also supports fast charging
Professional Grade Camera
- With a single 16MP (F1.8) back camera that delivers exceptional clarity
- The Live Focus feature allows the subject of your shot to stand out
- 5MP (F2.2) front camera
Protect What Matters To You
- Samsung Knox protects your phone from the minute it’s turned on.
- The multi-layered security defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats.
Main Display Size
64GB Storage, 4GB RAM
Battery Type and Size