Content Management Solution for Digital Signage Kiosks
Digital Signage kiosks are electronic displays mostly found in retail stores, hotels, restaurants, airports, offices, corporate conferences and various other public places where information needs to be shared by the display. It is the centrally controlled platform to showcase digital content to one or multiple displays at the single or multiple locations.
With the mobile device revolution, Android tablets are also used by many as digital signage kiosks as they give cost advantage and convenient deployment. However, before these devices are deployed, they need to be properly set up, locked into a kiosk mode, so that they are not tampered with and the content has to be uploaded on those devices. How all these things can be achieved. The answer is very simple and that is a Cloud-Based Mobile Device Management (MDM) Solution aka digital signage content management solution.
Digital Signage Content Management System using Presentations
MDM extends its solution a step further. It has come out with a new feature of Presentation mode as a part of Mobile Content Management (MCM) Solution. This feature is specifically for your requirement wherein you need to you use your content as a screensaver. You may have tried it, but might not have been successful, as it needs some settings to be done. However, MDM makes it easy for you to meet your requirement, firstly by setting up the devices in a single purpose Kiosk, enable FileDock application ensure that you are subscribed to Mobile Content Management (MCM) and thereafter, by using Presentation mode feature you can easily publish, update the content of digital signage.
Some of the very remarkable properties in using digital signage content management solution are that you can display your content as the screensaver with your conditions. For e.g.,
- You can display the presentation in landscape
- You can continuously display presentation without any user interaction. If you do not wish to, you can very well do so and have a play button to restart the next loop.
- You can choose the definite interval time among different videos or images. In short, it gives you a lot of flexibility as to how you want to display your content. IT admin has all the power to set it right. It enables to Edit, Publish, Unpublish and even delete the presentation.
- You can display various types of content including images in a presentation mode, or a video, i.e. .jpg, jpeg, png, gif, and mp4.
It can be published on the selected devices or the group of devices all at once. However, a few points to take care –
- Digital Signage and Screensaver consume considerable battery and internet bandwidth.
- It is suggested to use it on those Android devices which offers you a good screen resolution and screens which are optimized for digital signage kiosks.
When a business needs to deploy kiosks, it becomes imperative to go for digital signage content management solution by which a streamlined presentation can be displayed to convince the customers.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.