Overview of SureMDM
SureMDM is powered by 42Gears UEM, is an intuitive and powerful Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) tool for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and macOS platforms.
You can secure, monitor and manage company-owned devices for dedicated use as well as employee-owned devices used to access company data (BYOD).
SureMDM incorporates all aspects of enterprise mobility through unified endpoint management, including Mobile Application Management, Mobile Device Management and Mobile Content Management.
Mobile Device Management
Remotely Manage and secure your device fleet.
- Device Enrollment: Enroll devices in seconds with QR code scanning. Perform bulk enrollment securely using Active Directory authentication.
- Device Grouping: Group devices based on geographic location, business function or any other criteria. Tag devices for easy classification and filtering.
- Location Tracking: Track devices on a map in real-time, View historical location data. Geo-tag landmarks. Push location-based policies using geo-fence technology.
- UEM Analytics Engine: Track and monitor trends and issues related to performance and usage of business devices and applications.
- Device Provisioning: Set up devices with required apps and settings using default jobs and policies. Provision with Wi-Fi, email, and VPN settings.
- Device Health Monitoring: Monitor devices remotely. Set up battery and connectivity alert notifications.
- Device Security: Remotely lock and wipe devices. Apply password policies.
Mobile Application Management
- Application Distribution： Push apps and updates to mobile devices.
- App Management： View installed applications and versions on devices. Manage software assets.
- Enterprise App Store： Publish applications to Enterprise App Store. Allow users to download apps on-demand through Enterprise App Store.
Mobile Content Management
- Content Delivery： Deliver content to devices remotely.
- Content Delivery： Wipe or delete company data from devices in the event of noncompliance with company policies, such as non-compliant passwords or attempting to un-enroll devices from SureMDM.
- Content Security: Secure content on mobile devices using containerization.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Email Configuration: Add enterprise email to any device.
- Wi-Fi Configuration: Push enterprise Wi-Fi configuration and credentials to a device.
- VPN Configuration: Send and receive private data through a secure network.
Mobile Identity Management
- Single Sign-on: Integrate with your Enterprise Active Directory and enable Single Sign-on.
- Device Enrollment: Enroll devices using Active Directory authentication.
- Certificate Management： Remotely push identity certificates to devices. View and manage the list of installed certificates.
- Self-service Portal： Activate the self-service portal to let employees locate, lock, wipe, or monitor the health of their devices.
Wear OS Management
- Real time location tracking
- Call and SMS log updates
- Remote buzz device service
- Lock down wearable device
- Whitelist applications
- Restrict access to settings
- Remote file transfer
- Send files run script
- Push app updates
- Two-way messaging
- Data/Battery notifications
- Alerts on SIM change