- Samsung Knox
- Hexnode MDM
Samsung Knox is a combination of a proven security foundation built into Samsung devices, and a mature suite of business solutions leveraging this platform, Secured by Knox.The Knox security platform is built into Samsung devices, securing them from the moment you unpack and turn them on.These devices are Secured by Knox, with multi-layered hardware and software security features that are always enabled.
SOTI is a proven leader at creating innovative solutions that reduce the cost and complexity of business-critical mobility and the IoT.The SOTI ONE Platform intuitively integrates all your Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) needs into one unique, easy-to-use platform. It will help reduce the cost, complexity and downtime related to business-critical mobility.
Hexnode MDM is a simple and secure Unified Endpoint Management solution adopted by enterprises to monitor, manage and secure the endpoints from a single console. It efficiently manages both BYOD and corporate-owned devices and extensively supports all major platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and tvOS.
42Gears is a provider of mobile device management and mobile productivity enhancing solutions. They cater to organisations that have large mobile work force or large mobile user base.They provide solutions in all major platforms: Windows mobile, Android and iOS. Their product suite has four popular products: SureMDM, SureLock, SureFox and SureVideo.
The best parental control app that will keep parent posted on their children’s whereabouts and let them manage screen time and block apps on their phones with just a tap.
With identity theft incidents hitting record-highs, now is the time to get the protection you need from a name you trust. SYNDES® Identity Theft Protection (IDTP) helps you keep tabs on a wide range of personal information with always-on monitoring and recovery tools so you can keep your identity close and personal.
Additional Terms for Free SYNDES® Identity Theft Protection Essentials
1. Free IDTP Essentials is only valid with qualifying free trials or product subscriptions in the United States. See system requirements for more information.
2. You must be enrolled in automatic renewal (turned on) and your account must have a valid credit card, debit card, or other payment mechanism on file.
3. The free subscription will be granted to the registered SYNDES® account holder.
4. You may be required to enroll to activate all or some of the features. If eligible, you will receive enrollment instructions.
5. This offer is not available for Small Business or Enterprise products and services.
6. Eligibility ends when either your free trial or your paid subscription ends. If you opt-out of auto-renewal you will not be entitled to Free IDTP.
7. Your subscription is subject to our EULA and Privacy Notice.
8. You have numerous rights under the FCRA, including the right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report(s). Consumer reporting agencies are required to investigate and respond to your dispute, but are not obligated to change or remove accurate information that is reported in compliance with applicable law. While this plan can provide you assistance in filing a dispute, the FCRA allows you to file a dispute for free with a consumer reporting agency without the assistance of a third party.
Annual subscribers to a SYNDES® Consumer or Small Business Security product that make a request within 30 days of a product purchase. SYNDES® does not provide partial refunds. The 30-day money back guarantee is not available for monthly subscribers.If you are an individual user, and have acquired the products or services covered under this program for your personal or small business use, you can cancel your purchase from SYNDES® and obtain a refund within a set time frame from the original purchase. If the purchase is outside of the following time frames, the refund will be denied:
- 30 days for Annual Subscription Services
- 30 days for Retail Product
If your annual subscription has been automatically renewed, SYNDES® will gladly provide you a full refund if your request is made within 60 days of being charged.
Who is not eligible
Monthly subscribers—individual users who cancel their monthly membership will no longer be charged in the next month of their subscription.SYNDES® Website Terms of Service